This machine can be used to laminate cardboard to A/B/C/D/E corrugated board or cardboard which is more than 350g/m2
1. Air suction feeding is used for bottom paper. Automatic follow up and continuous feeding is achieved according to the speed of top paper;
2. Front feeding of top sheet manually by one person to make the feeding process more convenient and the laminating more accurate;
3. Advanced elastic front register is used for location and the bottom paper will never exceed. When laminating, it is very easy to make top paper and bottom paper alignment, or top sheet exceed;
4. Equipped with fully automatic glue supply system, the glue will be automatically supplied during lamination and recycled for saving glue consumption;
5. It is equipped with scientific design for linear speed of metering roller for avoiding glue thrown when high-speed running.
6. Imported touch screen is adopted and easy operation
7. Compared with other time-delay device or middle relay control, the bottom paper is transferred more precise and stable with PLC control system, Furthermore, speed is greatly increased and once circuit breakdown, it can automatically display and make alarm.
8. Clean the lower roller in gluing section by blade with circulated water; complete cleaning, convenient to replace the blade
9. Imported components are used in electrical section to ensure the machine run stably.
10. Floating movable pressing section is adopted to make the laminated paperboard smooth. This section can be moved front and back to take in paper conveniently.
11. Pressure of impression roller is one-side adjusted by nut of screw lead, convenient and fast.
12. Gear rack is used to control the lift and down of water tray and it will be easily taken out for cleaning
Main Technical Parameters:
Max. Sheet Size
Min. Sheet Size
If you have any enquiry about quotation or cooperation, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following enquiry form. Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest in our products.
Copyright ©2013 Sprint Machinery Co., Ltd.